My Trangia stove is my absolute favourite camping stove. The design hasn’t changed much at all for over 70 years, it just works. They never break, they never fail. Cold, windy, raining, they just keep on doing their job.
If you don’t currently own a camping stove, buy a Trangia. It will last you 30 years!
These recipes have all been tried and tested on my trusty Trangia stove.
To watch Trangia cooking recipes please subscribe to the Camp Cook Explore YouTube channel.
- Oat Risotto with Butternut Squash & SageThis recipe for Oat Risotto with Butternut Squash & Sage may, just be, the best tasting camping dinner I have made on a Trangia.
- Creamy Sausage & Mushroom Gnocchi RecipeA delicious quick Trangia meal made with smoked sausage, mushrooms & gnocchi in a cream sauce.
- Ribeye Steak, Couscous, Spinach & MushroomsRibeye steak with couscous, spinach & mushrooms, cooked on a Trangia Stove. It’s all about time-management.
- Spiced Corned Beef Hash Recipe￼This Spiced Corned Beef Hash is the perfect, easy-to-cook camp meal.
- Traditional Scottish PorridgeTraditional Scottish Porridge makes for a quick, nutritious & easy camping breakfast.
- Griddled Halloumi & Mango SalsaA simple, quick summer or picnic lunch. Fried halloumi with a sweet & sour mango salsa.
- Lemon Chicken OrzoA super easy and delicious one-pot trangia meal with chicken, red peppers, lemon juice & orzo pasta.
- Marmite PorridgeI like salty porridge. I like Marmite. I’ve created a Frankenstein’s monster of a breakfast.